Friday, February 12, 2010

Blessings

So Today was a short day since Training was canceled because of bad weather I was done by noon. So I started to sit and reflect on a conversation I had last night. The plan last night was for a bunch of us to go walk around whistler last night, well it started to rain, so me and a very good friend sat in her hotel lobby and talked. The topic came up about how blessed we are to be up here and how all the nations are here with us. Today I thought about this a lot and started to see what she was talking about. Every big nation and even some small are here working with us everyday side by side. God has given us this amazing opportunity to be a light of Christ to other countries without having to even go overseas. We talked about how it is sometimes very hard to share Christ with others when so much is going on, but then we realized it's all about your attitude and your actions because that is what people notice the most. I have been thinking about this all day and it is very true, us Asburians right now are extremely blessed. There are people who spend their entire career trying to get where we are right now. I wake up everyday and go to work and see the beautiful mountains and it blows me away every time that I am actually here in Whistler working for the Olympics. The Games have not even started and some of us are starting to realize just how amazing all of this is.

No comments:

Post a Comment