Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Begining

Well I am now sitting in the Lexington airport waiting to get on my flight that leaves at 10:46am eastern time, I had to get a later flight so my dad and brother would make it here before I left. My dad and brother made it to kentucky with my passport at 5:30am this morning and slept in my room for an hour before heading out to the airport this morning. I got through security very smoothly and KY security guards are very nice, they are just a bunch of older gentlemen that are enjoying their job. This still all feels like a dream that I will wake up any moment. I cannot believe that I am actually going to the Olympics to work there!!! I am way beyond excited, a little bit of nervousness is starting to kick in, I mean after all this is the biggest event on the face of the earth. However the excitement still outweighs the nervousness. I will fly to chicago, then to seattle, where I will finally fly into Vancouver and then take the bus into Whistler where I will be staying and working.

No comments:

Post a Comment